Tuesday, February 7, 2012

VCMP Challenge #3: Funky Fold

I decided to stick to the clock theme for my "funky fold" card. I made a couple of adjustments given in the tutorial. I wanted my patterned paper to cover more of the black.

This was easy to do once I drew the directions out on a piece of 4.25 x 11 paper. That's how I roll.

Hero Arts "Special Time Stamps"
7 Gypsies "Venice" 6 x 6 paper pad
Spellbinders Nestabilities
SU black and Sahara Sand card stock

15 comments:

  1. Yours is gorgeous!I love the text in the center of the clock. Love the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the papers you used for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The papers you chose are fabulous for this design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card--great job!!
    ~~Rain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stamps and papers. I like how you covered up a bit more of the card base.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those stamps are perfect for this kind of card. I have seen many different things done with it and this one fits it so well. Love the choice of papers, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card looks fabulous, just love this fold!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that clock! You did an awesome job with this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sentiment you used and the papers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. must be the math teacher in you tro draw it out - turned out beautiful -

    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! This card is gorgeous!! I love your choice of papers, so rich and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dixie. this is absolutely gorgeous! I love the DP's, clock and sentiment. I love everything about this card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful version for this card ....the paper choices are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dixie,

    This card is stunning! Your choice of papers and attention to detail really take this to the next level!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Dixie, your card is totally awesome; I love the papers you chose and the design of the clock element. Thanks for mentioning how easy this technique is and how you drew it out beforehand on a piece of paper. I think I am going to need do that too.

    ReplyDelete