Monday, July 2, 2012

Marsupial

I need a couple of cards to send to friends in Australia. I'm so glad I ordered Lawn Fawn's "Critters Down Under." This little koala is perfect.

 Lawn Fawn - "Critters Down Under" and "Bright Side" paper
Hero Arts - "Year Round Sentiments"
Neenah solar white card stock
SU black card stock
The Cat's Pajamas - "Grass"
Copics


8 comments:

  1. Oh Dixie, sooooo cute and I love that background paper also. The whole card just makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable, and perfect for your friends in Oz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious! I love the chevron background; so perfect with your koala. That TCP grass is the best grass shape I have ever seen...I may have to get that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfectly cute card!! Those subtle chevrons in the background look perfect with this adorable, beautifully colored image! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!
    Gr. Karina
    Denmark.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is so cute! The chevron background is a great choice too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really like how you used the black paper to make the sections stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an adorable card! Great coloring, too!

    ReplyDelete