Julie Ebersole, one of the guest artists for Kick Start, suggested looking at web sites to find inspiration for card making. I chose this photo from Pottery Barn for my inspiration.
I used Operation Write Home's Sketch #123.
I took some liberties with the colors.
Basic Grey - "Out of Print" 6x6 paper pad
Memento Rich Cocoa
Hero Arts - "Year Round Sentiments"
Prima - flower


Oh, man, you have rocked this again! I love the sketch, too. Must. CASE.
ReplyDeleteI looked at the card before I read the ingredients and thought you had colored it! That is one gorgeous card and I like that sketch. Pinning it.
ReplyDeleteThis is fantastic!! Love the inspiration and your gorgeous card!!
ReplyDeleteSome day I hope to catch up in class! I've missed so much, but have tried to pop in!! :)
This is one gorgeous card, and you've used my favorite all-time sketch from OWH!
ReplyDeleteI want the dishes from Pottery Barn! ;-) Great card! Excellent idea using the S&S sketch.
ReplyDelete