Sunday, March 31, 2013

Any Hero Mail

Our shippers for Operation Write Home are running low on Any Hero Mail! I realized I had not been doing my fair share of writing to our Heroes. I need to get busy!

I made 8 of these cards. The message inside each will be the same.



I put 7 of the 8 cards inside an unsealed envelope, banded them together, and marked them as "All the same." When they arrive at the shipper's home, she'll know she only needs to check one.


I'll have a note of gratitude included in EIGHT different boxes of cards!


Stamper's Best - Old Glory
Maya Road - twine
Hero Arts - Navy mid-tone ink
Stampin' Up - papers

9 comments:

  1. Very lovely cards Dixie! I need help on how to write hero mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, and just the nudge I need to write some hero cards today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, gorgeous cards. And yeah, I'm slacking in the Any Hero mail column. I'm TERRIBLE at writing messages inside, though I love to make the cards. Got any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such great cards with the American flag on a text background! I love the colors too. I began making 6 hero cards at a time, because once I choose a design, it's easy to bulk cut and assemble them all together! I'm sure our heroes are going to love these :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, I like the idea of writing the same message in several Any Hero cards. I never thought to do that. Sure would make it easier to get more Hero mail done! Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done! Simple yet classy. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done! Simple yet classy. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done! Simple yet classy. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete